If you are considering purchasing one of these Neutronic Ear hearing devices, here are a few interesting you should read first about Neutronic Ear (formerly called Crystal Ear)”:
Read the Warning Letter from the FDA about the Crystal Ear (aka. Neutronic Ear) FDA findings on how their manufacturing of the product does not comply with FDA Quality Systems regulations and other infractions.
Read the Better Business Bureau review of Neutronic Ear. At the time of this post, here are the complaints to the BBB about this company in the last 6 months:
- Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies
- Advertisement did not disclose all conditions required to take advantage of an offer.
- Sales presentation did not disclose key conditions of the offer.
- Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies.
- Failure to honor money-back guarantees.
- Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or credit.
- Product Quality Complaint Issue.
If you are interested in an affordable hearing aid that works, read my post about the MD Hearing Aid.